Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday already?

I finally caught the very beginning of Real World: Key West last night. In fact they do get caught by Katrina beforehand. I don't know if it delays their move-in or if it just happens right @ the beginning or whatever, but they were all affected. I doubt I'll watch the whole season...probably just until Wilma hits them. I don't think I've ever watched a season to the point of even them taking their big vacation. I just lose interest, especially now that this is the 17th time this will happen. It's like crack...you don't want to watch, but you do anyway.

I finally cleaned our windows...most were painted shut so it was a bit tricky to even try to open them. I had visions of me up in the attack & either falling through the drywall or cracking the window & falling out onto the roof. Yikes. In any event though, there's no more paint on there.

Finally, I think we're done with winter. As much as I'd hoped for a snowstorm, I just don't see it happening. The temperatures are going to start to climb into the 80's & at this point we'd have to have a drastic change. Oh well. Come on Spring I guess...that means Carolina Cup & Derby!

Finally, look here. This hurricane season just as bad?

Google