Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Travelin' Man

So I've been trying to organize a bunch of trips. It's tricky trying to find all the deals. Currently I'm trying to:
1) Get a cheap airfare to Richmond;
2) Find out the best way to board our dog;
3) Try to find a cheap car rental for Carolina Cup to pack a bunch of people in.

In the next year plus, I'll be going to: Philadelphia, wedding in Charlottesville, wedding in Virginia Beach (which will probably be turned into a weeklong trip through VA), and then next year probably a little trip through Texas for my high school reunion at Westlake High School. That should be exciting, especially since my wife has never seen West Lake Hills or Austin for that matter.

Also, I have new interest in the Real World Key West. I've only seen the 2nd half of the 1st episode (it's one of those special hour-long editions), but they were a bit delayed apparently getting there b/c of Katrina & then they also go through Rita & Wilma. MTV picked it right this time. Obviously I'm sure they don't want to make light of all the devestation & trajedy, but I'm sure they're not upset either that the Real Worlders go through the very beginning of the worst U.S. natural disaster ever. FYI, for 9/11 Real World was in Chicago. The previews show them going through one hurricane (I imagine Wilma b/c that was the worst for Key West) & in a hotel & the hotel falling apart.

Google