Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Pooped

I am Mardi Gras'd & Olympics'd out...I've been absolutely exhaused today & kind of sick. This comes from a combination of: 1) Staying up way too late for the last 3 weeks to watch Olympics coverage, 2) going out last night, 3) drinking a little too much & 4) eating much later than normal. Tonight I made a vow that for the rest of the week & next week, I'm going to tank up on sleep because it's killing me. Especially last Friday I was a zombie. I guess this will be a sort of Lenten vow...

In Mardi Gras news though, it sounds like it went successfully. Most of the city, at least as far as the local media is concerned, thought everyone was happy about it. Now it's time to go back to rebuilding & to elect a new mayor (unless Willy Wonka gets reelected, which is not looking that likely).

I guess it's back to watching the Weather Channel & doing yardwork!

P.S. The house is painted & looks like a completely new place. I'll try to post some pictures at some point of the detail work.

Google