Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Friday, March 03, 2006

Sleep, Part II

Another night of about 9 hours of sleep. I might actually start to feel like a normal person in a day or two. We might do something tonight but nothing crazy. Last night we went to a UVa Alumni Happy Hour in Buckhead...it's been a long time since I've been up there. Speaking of Buckhead, they have torn down Buckhead Saloon, which is very sad. That place, as far as I know, was opened in 1996 around the time the Centennial Olympics started here. Now they are tearing it down to build condos. Pretty soon, all of Atlanta is going to be condos, but there'll be nothing to do for all those folks living in them...argh. Not like we go to Saloon any more anyway...we're too old! haha.

This weekend should be the first nice, non-freezing weekend in a long time. Time to get out & get my projects done so I'm ready for spring. Good times.

Google