Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Life stinks

Ok, it's not that bad. I'm pretty lucky compared to most, but life is definitely a hassle sometimes.

My computer has been on the brink of collapse for a while & now it finally did. I have this tiny box now that makes SO much noise it's ridiculous. Better than no computer @ all I guess.

My wife's car is in the shop & it looks like the damage (a faulty headlight) might have been caused by an accident she had in October...this may mean a fight w/the insurance company to pay the $400+ to get it fixed.

I'm a bit upset at NBC too for stretching out the coverage until midnight. Don't they know that people cannot stay up until midnight every night to watch Olympics? I know I could have just turned off the television, but when they do half of the events & then hold the rest until the very end, it's frustrating. They're only supposed to go until 11:30, but they've been holding over, which means we lose another 1/2 hour of sleep. Oh well, sleep is for the week (& the non-Olympic fortnights!).

A new Atlantaism: She's the Matt Schaub: translation: When a guy is dating 2 girls & the guy just visits the second girl when he's not with the 1st girl, then she's the backup, i.e. she is the Matt Schaub to the Michael Vick of the Falcons.

Oh well, I'll persevere (do you feel sorry for me...haha).

Google