Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Friday, March 30, 2007

Killing time until Columbia

There is not a whole lot to do around the office, so I am biding my time until we leave for Columbia about 4:30 this afternoon. It is significantly colder today, but it appears Columbia is about 10 degrees warmer (in the high 60's to our 50's) and tomorrow looks great...mid 70's and sunny.

I am very, very excited to go to Carolina Cup. There is just something about being outside, drinking, dressed up, and looking at girls in sundresses while listening to southern rock. My Carolina Cup 2007 mix is made and in the car.

It rained some today which washed away some of the pollen, but now there are just streaks of pollen everywhere instead of a big coat of it.

I'm dreading getting on I-20 East through out towards Conyers...what I don't understand is that we have HOV lanes on I-20 from downtown to the Perimeter where there usually isn't much traffic, but once you get outside the perimeter, where ALL the traffic is (because everyone lives out in the suburbs) it is bumper to bumper, and no help for the multi-passenger vehicles/motorcycles/hybrids.

In any event, we'll be eating at the Wendy's in Thomson and it's a short hop, skip & jump to Columbia from there!

Labels:

Google