Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ash Wednesday

Well Mardi Gras night for me was spent watching a Travel Channel show about Mardi Gras and two glasses of wine. Oh well. I'm too old to go out on Tuesday anyway!

This morning I took down the Mardi Gras decorations on the front door then walked the dog in the pouring rain. Everything looks so desolate now...at least with Christmas when you take it down you can put that stuff up!

I think i'm going to give up caffine for lent...meaning basically for me no Coke. Not that I drink a whole lot anyway, but I'll have a cup or two at lunch. I'm going to switch to sprite, which is better for you b/c it doesn't have caffine and the pH level is much lower, meaning it won't eat away at your organs!

Labels: , ,

Google