Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Monday, March 19, 2007

Back from the Big D (I actually do mean Dallas)

Trying to recover from our Dallas trip, but it sure was a lot of fun. Did the wedding thing in Grapevine/Irving and drank WAY too much the entire weekend and tried to catch some college hoops in between. Saturday night after the reception we went this place called the Glass Cactus, which is part of the Gaylord Texan Hotel. Although I've never been out in Vegas, it would seem to fit right in...bouncers everywhere, glass and weird lighting. It also overlooks Lake Grapevine which is really cool.

UVa lost in the 2nd round of the NCAA to Tennessee, although I'm not too upset because we played well and won handily on our first game. I guess I'll have to root for Carolina now!

Labels:

Google