Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Friday, March 09, 2007

ACC Friday

The ACC tournament is on....790 the AM Georgia Tech station is broadcasting it through the internet. I'm at my desk with almost nothing to do, waiting for a report to come in so I can file it online. Until that happens though I have to wait.

All the "better" teams lost in the tourney yesterday. Hopefully that doesn't mean bad things for UVa. However, Carolina is rolling, and N.C. State should be tired after going Overtime with Duke yesterday (Thank the Lord we don't have to play Duke!!!).

We shall see...hopefully I can sneak out of here between SEC games and go watch at home...lots of Kentucky Wildcats around here today though!

Labels: ,

Google