Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Awful football picks

Ok, so UVa got creamed by East Carolina. Yikes. I was 1-15 on football picks...at least UAB won...haha. I was happy that Auburn got beat though, but then LSU and Georgia had to screw that up by losing and giving Florida the upper hand. Texas had a huge win in the Red River shoot-out last night as well.

So the snowstorm predicted for the Monday Night Football game in Denver didn't exactly happen, but the weather was miserable nonetheless. MNF is kind of something to tide me over until college starts up again. Unfortunately this week there is no Tuesday or Wednesday game, so I'll have to tide myself over with Friday Night Lights and Two A Days.

I'm off to Home Depot to get ANOTHER kickplate (long story), some weatherstripping, and hopefully a fix for our alarm system window contacts (hopefully the burglars out there aren't reading!).

Google