Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Monday, September 25, 2006

Exhausted

Well, in the last week I've gone to 2 NCAA games, gone to a wedding in DC, flown over 1000 miles round trip, set up and attended a program for 300 potential UVa students, entertained friends and family, met a bunch of new girlfriends of my fraternity brothers, drank enough wine/beer/liquor to throw up (almost), and gotten not nearly enough sleep. It was all fun though, but I'm definitely looking forward to a quiet week.

However, I'm very excited about the Saints/Falcons game tonight. Unfortunately it doesn't even come on until 8:30 at night, and so there is no chance I'll be able to see the end, especially considering I'm almost falling asleep at my desk.

Nothing tropical to report....not sure if we'll get an Isaac or not. It is the anniversary of Rita however.

Google