Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Brad & Suzy

I wish that I was Brad or Suzy...I really do....She was a professional teller machine user and he was your basic beautiful loser...
Alright, the lyrics aren't in the right order, but I love that song. It's on what I call my "Katrina" CD, b/c it was made by our evacuee friend & we listened to it for the 1st time on the way to a gameday in Athens, Georgia last September...I can't believe it's almost been a year.

Car update: Although it's not running perfectly, apparently when they reset the computers it takes a while to be normal...they said 1-2 days & it'd be fine...it is getting better & better though!

One week until Hurricane Season...The Weather Channel is trying to advertise the hell out of it for ratings...

This morning I got run off the road not 1x but 2x by a car with an "I Love NY" sticker & Cobb tags...way to reinforce the bad stereotypes! This was the worst driver ever...I got the last laugh though b/c she wasn't paying attention at the street I turn onto & I had to honk @ her to go.

Speaking of which, where is my "If you love NY so much, why don't you go back there", or the "If you love NY so much, take I-85 North!" sticker?

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is frattier...a gas grill or charcoal grill?

Google