Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Friday, May 19, 2006

Preakness Eve

Go Barbaro...he may be just the horse to get the Triple Crown, which would be a shame b/c I think that Visa is no longer giving the $5 million bonus (although that may be next year). In any event, I hope he wins...he was my original choice & then I decided to go w/Lawyer Ron & Sweetnorthernsaint.

Also, we're actually going to Country Fair finally....I'm excited...Sara Evans, Lonestar & the RubberBand. We MAY go tonight too....

Finally, I took my car in...the "Check Engine Soon" light is going to cost me $900. Cheaper than a car payment though...at least w/the cars I want. A 2004 or 2005 Pathfinder, fully loaded would be ideal, but a downgrade in a sense. I love my QX4 and will try to keep it as long as I can...

Google