Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Another lazy evening

Once again the rain has foiled my plans to cut the grass...this means I might not get to it until Monday evening if we end up going to the Red Light Cafe to hear bluegrass music (not to be confused with the Red Chair, which is a gay bar in the same shopping area!).

In other news I heard that people in California are suing b/c their kids failed the high school tests which are a prerequisite to go to college. The reason? They couldn't understand English...are you kidding me!!!??? Doesn't that mean that they didn't learn one of their required courses!!???

Our dog went to daycare today at Barking Hound. He is absolutely exhausted, but the employees said he was a perfect gentleman...way to go. Someone else told us though that he has OCD...can dogs get OCD???

Finally, my wife wants to put Llumar film on our auto windows. I guess that is not something I can do myself, or am I wrong? She wants the clear kind which has no tint, but apparently still keeps out the UV rays. Does anyone know anyone in Atlanta who does this work???

Google