Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Friday, March 10, 2006

Yankees in Georgia? How'd they get in?

- Aunt Pitty Pat, Gone with the Wind

In truth, it'll be us Georgians going to Yankeeville today. It should be fun. I'm wearing my pale yellow pants in honor of pseudo-spring. I got my wife to take pictures of the daffodils today, as I'm not sure how much longer they're going to last.

This was one of the crazier weeks at work. Unfortunately, I got nothing done that I'd planned to do, & I can't really remember what I did do. In any event, my desk is still a mess & I've been meaning to clean it since Monday. Argh.

Interesting: The Clerk of the Orleans Parish Court is out of jail now. It's interesting b/c she's running for mayor, and missed the first debate because she was in JAIL!

Google