Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Thursday, March 16, 2006

March Madness begins

...Although I don't care so much since UVa was unceremoniously dumped by Stanford in the NIT on Tuesday evening. In any event, go LONGHORNS!!!

So everyone is freaking out about St. Patrick's Day. They've obviously got the big celebration down in Savannah, which I've never been to, although I did live in Savannah for a summer. Even though I'm part Irish myself, I just can't get into it...I think it's Mardi Gras fatigue or something. Oh well...I'm sure I'll still go out, but just for the fun of it. It's only about a month out though until the Kentucky Derby festivities start up!

The tournament starts around noon today...good luck to everyone...

UPDATE: Don't forget to sign up for the Peachtree Road Race this weekend. I can't wait...this will be my 6th year!

Also, The NCAA has started...no final scores yet, but the games go all day & all night today & tomorrow.

Google