Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Listen carefully, as our menu options have changed...

I'm just posting now b/c I've been so busy. In the last 24 hours, I've dealt with the IRS & amended tax returns (that's what I get for filing early!), Comcast (our "high" speed Internet decided to not work WHILE I was on the phone w/the IRS, & a computer at work that completely crashed. I've gotten very little done, but I've been exhausted & overwhelmed. I can't complain too much though b/c I know a lot of people have it a lot worse. In any event, it's been a little crazy.

Drew Brees officially announced today (or was it last night) that he'll be a New Orleans Saint (that's probably a double entendre if he starts to win) next year. He took our 1996 Westlake Chapparal football team 16-0 & won the state 5A Championship (at Texas Stadium in Irving, TX) 55-15, the largest margin of victory for any Texas high school football championship. This was a year after blowing out his knee.

Random thought for the day: Is The Grape turning into a Starbucks for Wine Drinkers? They're popping up ALL over ATL (Dunwoody, Vinings, Atlantic Station, etc., etc., etc.)

Google