Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

I'm wearing my green today, & plan to hit up the Highlands later if I feel up to it (I'm exhausted after this week!).

My landscape lights went out last night, but Intermatic (the company making the lights) was awesome & is sending me a new Power Pack. I confirmed that it was actually the Pack & not a split cord or the lights themselves. Way to go for customer service!

Also, don't forget to get your Peachtree numbers this weekend! I realized that if we do the Quebec Marathon des Deux Rives (that's French for 2 Rivers), that'll be in the middle of our training...perfect!

UPDATE: As the games start today, I'm 12-16 in the 1st round. Not bad. I got screwed by A&M & Oklahoma, although I'm not upset that A&M won nevermind my bracket...it won't hurt me in any event b/c I had LSU going far & Syracuse not so much.

Google