Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Monday, February 06, 2006

33 and Cold Rain

That's what it was when I woke up this morning. There was some snow, mainly on roofs in the eaves & such. They showed pictures of it snowing at Piedmont & Peachtree in Buckhead & it looked like it was coming down pretty hard. Oh well. We're still under a Winter Weather Advisory until noon, but it looks like the "worst" is over. There is a chance for more snow on Wednesday, so hopefully the ground will cool down enough so it will stick should it come. Apparently though there will be more travel problems tomorrow as this rain/snow is going to freeze up in the colder temperatures tomorrow.

Olympics: Katie Couric is in Rome now. Thursday is the day that Matt goes over & Katie goes up to Torino. I'm very excited. I've invited everyone I know to come over & watch any time they want to. It'll make it tricky to get the grass mowed and such!

Super Bowl: Go Steelers. The commercials were so-so. I think the Fed Ex/Caveman one was the best, and I did not like the Hummer H3 one...I thought it was too creepy. The dot-com era commercials were the best, even if we couldn't remember the company's name and even if most of those don't exist anymore!

Grey's Anatomy: The Code Black lived up to the hype...I really don't like Meredith Grey that much though...she's just too sad all the time & whiny.

Google