Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Still trying to recover from Texas Hold 'Em last night in East Atlanta. FYI, a Kegerator in your basement is a great idea. UVa suffered a crushing defeat by Duke in Durham, NC, but we did beat UNC & MIA in the same week, so not too sad. We watched Carolina win big though w/friends & that was fun. Current ACC standings.

Someone in our neighborhood is sporting a Louisiana state flag...I wonder who that is. I see Texas flags around occasionally, but this is the first one from the Pelican State I've seen. We've got our Mardi Gras decorations up, but currently no flag.




















Probably going to lay around the house today, maybe watch some DIY shows & then Carrabas for dinner!!!

RANDOM: Does anyone know how Wedding Crashers ends? I saw the first 1 1/2 hours but I need to see the rest. I guess Netflix it then!

Google