Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Monday, June 05, 2006

Virginia and the start of Hurricane Season

So far no tropical storms or even depressions have formed. If you'd like to keep up, go to NOAA's National Hurricane Center website. I will also add a link to the left. This was probably the most hyped start of hurricane season I've ever seen, even though the actual day means nothing & the season doesn't "officially" start until TD-1 &/or Tropical Storm Alberto forms.

The Virginia Beach wedding was lots of fun...way too much food & way too many drinks, both of which I'm still recovering from. There was "that groomsman" that got way to wasted at the rehearsal & was mentioned in almost every single toast at the Wedding morning brunch and the wedding reception itself. Also, if for some reason we ever live in Virginia Beach, I'm moving to Bay Colony. It's a little slice of Richmond in the City of Virginia Beach (23451). Although, I don't actually think I would like to live in VB b/c it's flood-prone in hurricanes, it hardly snows there & the economy is too heavily based in the military.

Today I did my 12 mile run all through Richmond which took me just about 2 hours. I did the entire length of Monument, from J.E.B. Stuart to Horsepen, went down Three Chopt, over on Grove to the "Center of the Universe" (Libbie & Grove Avenues), up to Patterson, down Leonard Parkway (the Peachtree Hills of Richmond) & then back down Monument.

Google