Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

I Hate I-95/New Orleans: Proud to Swim Home

As to the 2nd part of that, it's a bumper sticker I saw on I-95 southbound today...very clever.

As to the 1st part, traffic was miserable all the way from the N Glebe Road exit on I-395 to about Ashland and even beyond. You know it's bad when at noon on the radio they are talking about rush hour starting! It's different than Atlanta though b/c on I-95 the traffic starts & stos randomly & people are bumper to bumper. In Atlanta people are just bumper to bumper at a stop the whole time.

Also, check out the Palm Beach Storm Blog (in the links on the left)...TD-1 looks somewhat imminent...forecast (very roughly) to hit somewhere between Tampa & New Orleans sometime early next week. Yikes!

Google