Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Monday, May 01, 2006

Start of Hurricane Season?

There is a tropical disturbance 500 miles off the South Carolina coast that NOAA is investigating...at this point it's highly unlikely to turn into Alberto or even a tropical depression, but it is exactly 1 month until the official start of the season.

Derby: I think I'm going for Brother Derrick, but the name Lawyer Ron is also cool so I might have to do more studying. In any event this is just a quick knee-jerk reaction...I wish I was going to Oaks on Friday!!

Finally, I played golf on Saturday at a new country club in Hampton, Georgia (home of the motor speedway). It was pretty fun even though I was horrible...need to dust off the old skills....

Google