Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

N.O.P.D.

There are new billboards in New Orleans which state "New Orleans' finest drive Sewell". This refers to the incident where NOLA cops took Escalades from the Sewell dealership shortly after Katrina hit. Very funny pun....(get it...finest = rich people & finest = colloqial term for police???).

Bad joke of the day: A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He sidles up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw." That's for our dog.

Speaking of our dog, this is the first time that he hasn't finished all his food in about a second...apparently it's due to the medicine. My wife thinks he's depressed but I disagree...can a dog get depressed???

Finally, the pollen is so bad that our bright red front door was covered in yellow. Gross. I've been sneezing up a storm.

Google