Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Stormy Day

So I just got a cold call from a New York investment banker wanting me to invest $20,000...now I'm not exactly strapped for cash, but I ain't got that much! Wow.

Storms are rolling in to the Atlanta area...earlier today it was Fulton, Cobb & Douglas...now it's just Polk, Carroll & Haralson in far west Georgia. Great...more rain & thunder to make my grass grow more...haha.

So one of the New Orleans mayorial candidates that I've talked about before, Kimberly Butler...yes I've talked about her before b/c she missed a debate due to her being in jail over not doing her job as the Orleans Parish Clerk of Court!....anyway, she had a picture of her in the French Quarter on her website, Elect Kimberly. Anyway, if you looked closely at the picture, which is not up anymore, there was a Disney trash can & a family w/fanny packs on...in other words the picture was of the Bourbon Street in Disney World!!!! HAHAHAHHA.

Google