Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Throwin' dem bones & the Orange & Blue

My wife got a job today...it's exactly what she wanted. It's about time for some good news! Now I just have to figure out how to draft up and employment agreement.

Also, Florida won the NCAA basketball tournament. How is it that with few exceptions neither of the 2 teams in a given championship (Super Bowl, NCAA, etc.) I care in the least about? I rooted for Florida b/c they were East Coast! In any event someone congratulated me today b/c they got UVa confused w/UF. Now, there is NOTHING similar about UF & UVa except for the orange & blue. The chances of either of us winning the NCAA were just about as likely however...haha. In related news I tied for 1st in the basketball pool. No word yet on the weather pool.

Google