Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Monday, March 20, 2006

March Madness Recap

I'm currently in 3rd of 23 in my bracket pool. Much of that has to do with the fact I picked LSU, Texas & Duke, but w/no help from UNC, who I'd originally picked to win.

W/the way that Texas has been breezing by, it's looking more & more like they could win a Basketball & Football championship in the same year, although there is a long way to go! I wonder if that's ever happened before. I know at the very least, someone has been ranked #1 in football & basketball at the same time. Duke, LSU, WVU & Texas are all in town this weekend for the Regional rounds.

Other than that, it's REALLY cold here for this time of year. Argh.

Also, I big tropical cyclone (a.k.a. Hurricane) is hitting Australia. It's a 5 on their scale (which is based on gusts), but only a 3 on the Saffir-Simpson scale (which is based on sustained winds).

Google