Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Friday, March 24, 2006

LSU v. Texas? Who would've thought?

So I'm on Cloud 9 today, not only b/c I picked both LSU & Texas in my NCAA Brackets (in addition to Memphis) but also I like both teams. I have picked LSU to go all the way, but in my heart I really want Texas to win. How cool would it be if they won both Football & Basketball tournaments? Go UConn, Villanova & Florida tonight (I'd picked UNC to be the other team, but I don't think anyone would've predicted George Mason v. Wichita State in a Sweet 16 game!).

In other news I cut my grass down to 1/2" and it still looks great. You can really see the Bermuda grass poaking through, which is the whole point. I didn't get a chance to edge though b/c about 2 seconds after I finished mowing the skies opened up. Hopefully I'll do that tonight if I don't end up going to Front Page news instead.

Google