Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Peachtree Road Race

Quick post today b/c I had an argument this morning at the Fulton County Courthouse & have been swamped ever since.

By now everyone that wanted to sign up for the Peachtree has hopefully turned in their numbers because I'm sure there's no more space. I've heard of someone turning in their information as late as Tuesday after it comes out in the paper, but that's it.

What I always do is to go buy the Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Saturday when the Sunday edition (yes you read that right) comes out. Then I take it home, fill out the forms & drive it back to the Post Office on Pharr Road where the Post Office Box that you mail the entry to is located. That way it's right there & the postman or postwoman just has to take my envelope & put it directly in the post box.

However, I noticed this year that the same entry was online. I don't know how that will change things however because I don't know if that is posted on Saturday or Sunday. We'll have to see next year. That would save me buying 2 papers & a trip to the grocery store!

Google