Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Phew....

This is the first day I've come to work in a long time where I haven't felt stressed about getting something out the door THAT day. Don't get me wrong...there is plenty to do, but nothing is imminently due. However, how is it that people give deadlines but then want the info BEFORE the deadline passes? What gives?

Dog update: The dog is back at the hospital...although he's doing fine, he was going to be boarded there anyway tomorrow when I take my wife to the airport (& I subsequently leave town the next day). However, his drains coming out of his leg are gross & we were having trouble calming him down enough, or getting ourselves psyched up enough, to clean them. He also kept pacing around...I think he has too much energy, but we're not allowed to walk him, so he was being annoying. Apparently when he returns to our house on Monday night, he should even have the stitches out & will be back to normal. What an ordeal!!!

Nothing else is new, except I bought the Pimms for Carolina Cup. I'm so excited & the weather looks great. It'll be good to get away.

Off to get more work done then head home & mow the grass...

Google