Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Monday, January 23, 2006

How you Makin?

I took in my Infiniti today for a "Check Engine Soon" light...hopefully it's not big deal but you can never be sure....scary stuff.

It's also raining again here...I just learned that Atlanta is one of the rainiest cities in America. When I moved here in 2001 there was a drought, but now I definitely believe it. I just wish the temperature would drop about 20 degrees and we'd get some snow...there'd be a lot of snow if this rain all changed over. That means the entire city would shut down.

Housewives & Grey's Anatomy was good last night...I only recently realized that G.A. is a takeoff on the textbook Gray's Anatomy...a little slow there. I've decided for the week that Addison Shepherd is the hottest one on the show....and that our next door neighbor looks like O'Malley (sorry about any spelling mistakes).

It's too bad that there's no Monday night football on. I realize how little television there actually is on...especially on the weekends when you actually have the time and desire to watch television. We ended up watching a show about "flipping" houses though...interesting stuff...if I had an extra $250,000 lying around, I'd definitely buy up some cheap property in "up & coming" Atlanta neighborhoods (West Atlanta, Kirkwood, College Park) & fix them up...although I think I'd do a little more than slap granite down everywhere...when we looked at houses it was painfully obvious when the renovator thought that was "updating" the house.

UPDATE: Apparently some creek up near Norcross is flooding...at least until 4 this afternoon...I wish it would stop raining.

Google