Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Friday, June 08, 2007

Nothing new

I am VERY tired today after playing poker until 1:30 AM last night. Unfortunately I did not realize that almost everyone at the table except for me works from home and therefore could sleep in. Oh well, after chugging some water and waking up, I think I'll be okay.

I noticed one other water restriction county: Coweta (includes Newnan). I don't know if the restrictions are "new", but they too are now at Level III drought restrictions, meaning homeowners can only water on Saturday or Sunday depending on the address.

Tomorrow night we're venturing to Tucker to go see my wife's co-workers' band play, which includes free pizza and beer beforehand. Sunday is the big Foyer dinner for our church group...note to self to take it easy on the wine...haha

Labels:

Google