Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I got nothin....

Literally nothing is going on. Stuff at work is slow, no home improvement projects, no races to train for, and the weather is bad (they call this partly cloudy????!!).

Yesterday statiscally was the most depressing day of the year, based on factors such as credit card debt from Christmas coming due, Christmas memories starting to fade, bad weather, and people breaking new years resolutions. What I say is that we either need some snow, or it needs to be spring. 43 and drizzle doesn't cut it for me for wintertime.

I know a lot of people are also still in mourning about the Saints losing. Once again, I care very little about the Super Bowl. I guess though I will go w/Peyton & the Colts, since it would be good for him to win a Super Bowl. What sticks out in my mind though is a conversation on Monday Night Football in November when they said there is no way possible that the Colts could get into the game w/just Peyton (and his bad playoffs record), and there was no way possible the Bears could get into the game with Rex Grossman. haha.

Our dog chewed a little bit of an expensive (but small) Oriental rug today while he was alone...anyone know a good rug repair guy??

Also, thinking about my next new car...Saab 9-7X, Volvo XC-90, Pathfinder LE, 4Runner Limited, or Jeep Grand Cherokee. I'm leaning towards the Volvo, assuming I can get an '06 or '07 (once the '08's come out) for a good price.

Labels: , ,

Google