Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Alberto still

We got up this morning only to be looking at pictures of Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh, where we stayed last weekend for the wedding. In fact, the exact gas station where we fueled up had 4 feet of water in it yesterday, & they were rescuing cars from the Crabtree Valley Mall parking lot. Pictures here.

A Yankee (Massachusetts) driver tried to run me over in a crosswalk on Peachtree just now. Don't they know that down here, we let pedestrians cross, especially when we have the WALK sign???

I found this cool running tool today. It's a route maker, where you can either make a route or use other people's routes to break up the running monotony. Speaking of which, I only had 3 miles to do today, but I have 13 this weekend in the heat. Yikes.

Google