Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas in Virginia

I found a cool little article about Monument Avenue Christmas in Richmond. Here is a map of where the best lights are. The Grand Illumination is tomorrow. In Williamsburg, where my parents live however, the Grand Illumination is Sunday. I'm hoping to take lots of pictures when I'm there for Christmas to post.

Our house looks very Richmondy if I do say so myself with the candles, the rope lights & the fruit in the garland, and I'm hoping it will rub off on our neighbors. I hope to have some pictures of this too.

On a final note, UVa lost their first basketball game of the year to Purdue, in Indiana by 2 points. We start ACC play on Sunday afternoon at 3 on FSN w/NC (Redneck) State, but luckilythe game is in Charlottesville, where we are undefeated in the new John Paul Jones (JPJ) Arena.

Google