Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Friday, November 17, 2006

Another ridiculously big football weekend. Go Hoos! Go Bucks! Go Westlake!

Well, just when you thought the Michigan/Ohio State game couldn't get any bigger, Bo Schembleckler (sp???) died the day before the game. I originally thought that Ohio State would win, but now I'm thinking because of this it might be Michigan. Go Bucks though! We're going to a party for the game and bringing buckeye treats (that don't look all that much like buckeyes!) Check out this link: Go Bucks!

Also, Westlake starts the playoffs tonight with a tough game against San Antonio Winston Churchill High School. They are a school that just might be more proud of themselves than we are. Go Chaps!

Finally (but not least), UVa plays at home tomorrow against Miami. I sure hope we can pull something out b/c we have to win our last 2 to go to a bowl game (most likely Boise). Last time I watched this game @ UVa it was right after the Richmond Marathon and I was REALLY tired, so the hurricanes I drank went down way too good.

For a college football music fix, check out this link.

Google