Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Politics Crack for the addicts out there...

Tonight is the Mississippi Primary results...may not be a long night b/c McCain has things locked up, and the African-American population of that state is so high that Obama may have it fairly locked up already. In any event, I need my campaign fix, and my fix of Wolf Blitzer drawing out the results as long as he can. In any event, the polls close at 8 PM EDT. After this the next democratic (and republican) primaries aren't until Pennsylvania on April 22. The next Republican caucus (which no longer matters) is Puerto Rico on April 5. The race between Obama & Clinton is so interesting even though I am not even a democrat! Thank god for CNNHD.

Labels: , ,

Google