Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The flu & storm thunderstorms

So I've gotten knocked down with the flu since yesterday at lunchtime. I made it to work today and have gradually been eating my lunch since then. I do feel better now, however I'm not sure how tennis practice is going to go. Let's hope for the best.

In weather news, we're expecting some strong storms tonight, and then of course it's going to get cold again. Argh. Oh well. There is a chance for some snow/rain mix on Thursday night, however nothing to report at this point about any statement or advisory, and it looks to be a non-event.

Because I have had the flu, I've been a CNN-HD junkie the last few days watching news of the primary. It looks especially good on my upstairs (new) TV...in HD they also give you extra graphics and pie charts and all. I would watch FoxNews, but they are not yet in HD (neither is FOX Atlanta, WAGA for that matter).

Labels: , , ,

Google