Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

No Dean...yet

First of all, it's 29 days until football season! Tulsa at Louisiana-Monroe starts things off at 7 PM EDT on ESPN. Of course the real action starts on ESPN at 8 PM with LSU at Mississippi State in Starkville. I can't wait to be cruising around in the car listening to some games on my XM Radio!

Second, no Dean yet, but as best I can tell, the hurricane hunters are going to be flying out in the Atlantic, right here to check out a potential candidate. If this thing forms, it could be bad...remember that both Andrew and Katrina, and I'm sure others, were ragged and took a long time forming, and then obviously did a lot of damage.

Labels: ,

Google