Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Old School big-bulb Christmas lights are the new white lights?

So the old-school C7/C9 colored lights are apparently all the rage again. A house in our neighborhood has them lining the porch and a window & it looks really cool, especially since our houses look kind of old-school anyway. I bet they use a lot of electricity though, but maybe not since there are 25 of those & 100 on a mini-light strand.

Apparently the little tiny bulb lights are pretty popular now too, but I'd not really seen those anywhere yet. Maybe I'll have to incorporate those into the plan next year, although I'm starting to get partial to my rope lights.

Google