Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

So I did Christmas Part I in rainy Richmond. Part I being with my inlaws, and Part II being tomorrow with my parents in Williamsburg. I got lots of good loot, including a purple Lacoste, a leaf blower, poker chips, a Farmer's Almanac, this weather thing that shows temperature, humidity & barometric pressure, Woodford Reserve, Knob Creek & Grand Marnier, other assorted things from Brooks Brothers, etc., etc.

It's rainy & cold here in Richmond after a beautiful & unseasonably warm Christmas Eve. Tomorrow is supposed to be better: cloudy & in the 50's. Thursday is the Uva/American game at the JPJ which will be really fun.

My parents are arriving in about an hour for dinner....too bad there is no football on until the Cowboys play TO's old team, Philadelphia, at 5, and then the Jets play MIA on the last Monday Night football of the year (and the last Monday of the year for that matter).

Google