Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Monday, January 21, 2008

More wintry weather for parts of metro area.

A Freezing Rain Advisory has been issued for parts of the metro area, north of this line. The Adisory is in effect from 2 AM to 10 AM. The advisory comes within 24 miles of our house in NW City of Atlanta.

Officially we got .8" of snow at the airport on Saturday, and 2" in Midtown. We still have just a little bit of snow in our yard which is preventing me from mowing the grass (oh darn :) ). I would love to get at least one more storm so we get out of some work, but I don't want to be greedy!

Today for work I had to go up to Milton, Georgia, in extreme NE Fulton County, a 30 mile trip & $.50 toll up there. Why do people live that far away? Might as well be in North Carolina! (Although in reality, that's 85 miles further

Labels: ,

Google