Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Saturday, September 29, 2007

NEWSFLASH: All watering banned in North Georgia

As of yesterday, northern Georgia is in a Level 4 drought, meaning NO watering, except for minor exceptions like golf course greens & 30 days to water landscaping installed by a professional. Yikes. All of the area in Georgia north of this line is affected.

I guess its sneaking around with a watering can for me...my poor yard! Now the question becomes can I overseed this winter since I won't be able to water the seeds in. We shall see.

In Hurricaneland, Melissa formed, but there is nothing else out there, and at this point Karen does not appear to be a threat. However she still bears monitoring.

Finally, GO HOOS! BEAT PITT!

Labels: , ,

Google