Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Watching the tropics

A little system just to the east of northern Florida is spiraling together and is supposed to move across the Florida peninsula then hit somewhere between Brownsville, Texas and New Orleans, as a strong tropical storm or a weak hurricane. Judging from Humberto, I'm thinking it's the stronger end of that scale. It could hit NOLA as early as Friday night. The hurricane hunters are going to investigate tomorrow.

Also, due to some apparently miscommunication at the ticket office, I got 4 tickets to UVa/VT over Thanksgiving weekend! I'm very excited, even if it will mean going with my Hokie parents and my Hokie-sympathizer sister.

Finally, I'm very excited about the South Carolina v. LSU matchup this weekend, but I don't know who to root for! Also, Gameday is at Tuscaloosa for Georgia v. Alabama.

Labels: , ,

Google