Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Beginning of football season!!!

Geaux Tigers...I'm off in a few hours to watch LSU hopefully beat Mississippi State. How exciting. I think I'll get to test out my XM Radio in terms of college football listening as well if I'm a little late.

Also, the entire state of Wyoming is apparently gearing up for a ACC battle with us...who would have thought Virginia coming to town would cause such excitement! Hopefully not too much excitement as we really need to win, despite the oxygen depravation by being in one of the highest, if not the highest college stadium in the country.

Finally, nothing yet, but it seems like there will be a Felix at least by tomorrow afternoon. We shall soon see. There are about 5 areas of interest, but none has made the jump to TD yet

Labels: , ,

Google