Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Friday, August 11, 2006

Always something...

There is nothing at all remotely close to forming in the Atlantic as far as the Tropics are concerned...a little unusual for this time of year.

However, everyone by now knows about the scary terrorist plot, apparently set for 8/22/06 (an important day in Islam?) or even next week, which would be REALLY bad for obviously reasons but also because I am flying on 8/24 to go to the Quebec Marathon. However the backup was to do it today. Freaky thinking that it was possibly this day could have gone down in infamy. Luckily this is not the case. I guess we'll be checking our bags though ( :( ), w/or w/o our cell phones & iPods.

Only 12 miles this weekend. I am so excited. I'm doing my "long run" (an 8-miler) for next week on Monday night so I don't have to run 1 step (unless I'm by chance in SW Atlanta) next Saturday & instead go on the CNN tour &/or the Georgia Aquarium, the world's largest.

Also, for once we're agreeing w/the French...we're on the same side regarding the Hezbollah/Middle East crisis.

Google