Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Eye of the Tiger

I'm starting to get kind of excited about Marathon #2. Today was an easy 30 minute weights day...no big deal. Tomorrow I'm spending my lunch hour getting new shoes at the New Balance store...I'm going to wear them for the 1st time next Saturday when I do my 20 miler.

Football season is only about 1 month away!

Sad news on the Silver Comet: The lady that went missing was most likely murdered by a sexual offender violating his probation. I hope that it does not deter people from using the trail b/c honestly the more folks on the trail the better.

The IRS Convention is in town...how exciting is that (in a twisted way, I'm only 1/2 joking!).

Nothing in the tropics today, but the season is about to ramp up significantly if it follows established trends.

Google