Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mystery on the Silver Comet

A woman's body was found today on the Silver Comet Trail in Paulding County. She had been bicycling but never made it home. They are not sure of the cause of death. It's scary b/c I use the Silver Comet all the time to run on but they think she may have gone off into a ravine or something. Also it was out at mile 13 which even I don't go that far! In any event, it's creepy.

No tropical stuff to update...the thing in Texas is well over land and no longer a threat and the wave in the Atlantic is getting caught in wind shear. There's some talk of a major Cape Verde-style hurricane forming in early August, but it's too early to know for now.

I'm putting my poker skills back to the test tonight...I "won" (well came in 2nd) last time I played, so there is hope!

Google