Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Depression, where are you?

The forecasters have informed us that at any time today, Tropical Depression 2 or even Beryl could form near Cape Fear, North Carolina. No word yet, but I'll "break in" if anything happens. This could be bad for DC b/c they really don't need any more rain.

Wimbledon kind of started yesterday, but today was the first full day of play, thanks to heavy rains in the area. I guess they'll play until darkness, which is about 4:20 PM EDT (9:22 GMT to be exact). I watched before work & while working out (just weights & cross-training today).

Only 2 months until football season! I'm on a bit of a Better Than Ezra & Jude kick now. The Bittersweet One made me a CD with songs such as Southern Thing, Desparately Wanting & Brad & Suzie on it. It reminds me of football season, Athens & Katrina b/c I got the CD in early September 2005. Good times.

Google