Hurricanes & Zip Codes

Blogging about anything and everything that's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Monday, June 26, 2006

Water Restrictions change again...

Well, the Total Outdoor watering ban didn't have much of an effect as a result of rain all night Saturday and all day Sunday. I'm talking about buckets...to the point that streams flooded & trees fell over. Therefore I would not have been watering on Sunday anyway. I can water tomorrow morning if need be, but something tells me the grass won't need it, except possibly the patch around the huge Pecan tree.

In addition, the tropics are fairly quiet. The wind shear is just too high, but that is "normal" for this time of year (as opposed to last year, when nothing about hurricane season was "normal" or even followed the laws of meterology sometimes). There is one system right off of Florida that may emerge back over water & then form TD-2 off the Coast of Carolina. We'll see.

Finally, UNC plays tonight in the final game of the College World Series against Oregon State in Omaha. I never thought I'd say this, but "Go Heels!".

Google